The Canadian Display Awards are a possibility to acknowledge our nationwide skill in movie, tv and virtual media.
The Academy of Canadian Cinema and Tv gifts the awards throughout their Canadian Display Week.
On Tuesday, the awards for non-fiction programming have been introduced at a gala in Toronto.
International BC picked up the award for Absolute best Reportage, Native for his or her protection of a airplane present in Whistler after an emergency touchdown left the workforce stranded.
International Edmonton was once honoured for Absolute best Information Particular for our protection of the Fortress McMurray Wildfire Evacuation.
International’s mother or father corporate, Corus Leisure additionally took house some :
- Absolute best Route in a Way of life or Knowledge Program for Vikings: At the back of the Defend Wall, season four particular
- Absolute best Pictures in a Documentary Program or Factual Collection for Actual Vikings: Age of Invasion
- Absolute best Historical past Documentary Program or Collection for “Warfare Tale: Afghanistan” at the Historical past Channel.
- Absolute best Route in a Documentary or Factual Collection for Warfare Tale: Afghanistan, episode The Lengthy Approach House
- Absolute best Way of life Program or Collection for You Gotta Consume Right here
An entire record of the winners of the non-fiction programming is beneath:
Absolute best Host or Interviewer in a Information or Knowledge Program or Collection
“CBC Information Ottawa” – Adrian Harewood – CBC (CBC)
“CBC Information: Energy & Politics” – Rosemary Barton – CBC Information Community (CBC)
WINNER: “CBC Information: The Nationwide” – Wendy Mesley – CBC (CBC)
“Mansbridge One on One” – Peter Mansbridge – CBC & CBC Information Community (CBC)
“W5” – Kevin Newman – CTV (Bell Media)
Absolute best Reportage, Native
“CBC Vancouver Information at Six” – “On-line Revenge Arrest” – CBC British Columbia (CBC)
WINNER: “International BC” – “Lacking Aircraft Discovered” –…